The Prince of Wales pub & POW form a large music venue with two-tier outdoor roof terrace in Brixton. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. Our 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging Turbosound system with heavyweight bass to get your rump shaking.Dance…
Red Imp Comedy club previews presents Reginald D Hunter
Reginald D Hunter: An American Facing the Beast and Niggas
Direct from an 80-date tour of the UK and Ireland, Reginald D Hunter presents a preview of his highly anticipated new show. He returns to Edinburgh Festival in August to celebrate 20 years at the Fringe. Reginald’s searingly honest material has garnered him a cross-generational fan base. His TV appearances have included Have I Got News For You, and the hugely popular BBC Two series Reginald D Hunter’s Songs Of The South documenting Reginald’s epic road trip through 150 years of American popular song. ‘Stand-up comedy’s coolest customer’ (Telegraph)
Chronic Irish over-thinker still can't see the wood for the trees.
'Tiernan boasts a magnificent curl in her lip and snarl in her voice' (Sunday Times).
Eleanor Tiernan is an Irish comedian well-known among Irish audiences for her live stand up performances and her work in TV, theatre and on radio. She was featured on The Alternative Comedy Experience on Comedy Central and has played Latitude, Glastonbury, Montreal Just For Laughs, Melbourne International Comedy Festival and all of the top Irish comedy festivals.
Eleanor’s first TV work was with Headwreckers as part of Channel 4‘s Comedy Lab series. Following this she both wrote and performed in RTE’s The Savage Eye which received an IFTA nomination. She wrote and performed on the critically acclaimed political satire show Irish Pictorial Weekly. She plays Dolores in the RTÉ sitcom Bridget and Eamonn.
unreserved seating every man for himself
467-469 Brixton Road SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.