The Prince of Wales pub & POW form a large music venue with two-tier outdoor roof terrace in Brixton. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. Our 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging Turbosound system with heavyweight bass to get your rump shaking.Dance…
The Disco Express: Winter Soirée
Please note this event is inside.
The Disco Express gang return to POW for a special session in the newly revamped, fully socially distanced club space with custom made private booths, a new stage and sound.
Dress up, dress down, get up and head over to Brixton for a very special Disco Express Soirée.
Born in a historic Shoreditch railway station The Disco Express is a renowned night time event known for its flamboyant loft parties and killer line ups. Launching in Spring 2017 resident DJs Bustin' Loose and 1-800-Disco have pulled out the stops hosting global powerhouses Joey Negro, Crazy P, Tiger & Woods, Eli Escobar and many more throughout the years. Holding down a monthly slot at Shoreditch Platform, The Disco Express is also accustomed to curating larger than life warehouse parties at E1 London. With a track record of continuous sold out events under their belt expect very much the same from this exciting new venture at The Prince Of Wales...
Tickets from £5 pp including Reserved Booth Seating
Please note all tickets can be refunded or transferred if this event is cancelled.
"Brixton's multi-floored bar and club the Prince of Wales serves many functions, but its terrace is the jewel in its musical crown. The terrace is arguably the best of any club in London…" Time Out
HOW IT WORKS:
We will have to have a minimum of 4 per booth and a maximum of 6 to keep the average attendance up for each seating.
Customers will therefore have to buy group tickets, of 4, 5 or 6 - no individual tickets. We encourage you to try and gather a group of 6 so we can maximise the number of seats utilised at the venue.
Guests should arrive 15 minutes early to their slot. If people are late they may lose their table!
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR ALL GUESTS:
We are so happy to have you back, but please let’s still keep each other safe by following some simple guidelines.
Please visit our venue only if you are anyone you have been in contact with are not showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Please use our sanitiser stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
Observe signage for movement around the venue – this is there for social distancing reasons.
Please respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
Feel free to party in your booth, but please avoid close interaction with other tables or guests.
Your booth has been booked for a set time, please adhere to these set times for arrival and duration to allow for sanitising and the next booking slot.
Don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows ( Max 6 ). We cannot allow tables to join together – for obvious reasons, so please don’t ask!
Order your food and drinks with your server.
There is no service at the bars, your table will have a server for the duration of your stay, so your drinks and food will be brought directly to your table.
Our staff will be provided with PPE for your safety and consideration.
All payments ( where possible ) should be made using contactless.
You can read the full POW guideliness here https://pow-london.com/covid-health-and-safety/
Address: POW Brixton (Prince of Wales), 467 - 469 Brixton Rd, Brixton, London SW9 8HH
Dress Code: No sportswear
Transport: 1 min from Brixton tube & overground (Victoria line & night tube).
This is an 18+ event
|Friday 05th February 2021|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.