The POW Brixton pub, club and terrace forms one of South London’s largest live music venues with a two-tier outdoor roof terrace. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. POW’s 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging sound system with heavyweight bass…
House Party Saturdays @ Prince of Wales Pub Brixton
- No reviews.
- The Prince of Wales Brixton
POW'S HOUSE PARTY
PRINCE OF WALES PUB
POW’s House Party brings you the best in throwback anthems and dance classics. Every Saturday night expect exclusive drinks, affordable entry and good vibes.
Arrive early and grab a bite; A selection of pub treats including pizza, hot nibbles and the usual pub selections are available.
Connecting amazing people and equally as great music, we continue our series of POW’s House Parties in the Pub!
DJ’s on rotation
Please Note, This Ticket Is For POW Pub Only
Our music policy deals in good vibes only. We offer everything spanning across, Disco, House, RnB, Soul, Hip Hop, Rap, Jazz, Ska, Rap, Punk and more
Last Entry 2am
Scannable and Physical Photo I.D is required for entry. Passport, Driving License, National Identity Card
You will not be permitted entry without it!
18 Plus Physical ID Required
Music Type:Disco // House // RnB
Event Venue:PRINCE OF WALES PUB Brixton
|Standard Ticket (valid till 12:30am)||22:00 - 03:00||£11.50|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.