The Prince of Wales pub & POW form a large music venue with two-tier outdoor roof terrace in Brixton. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. Our 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging Turbosound system with heavyweight bass to get your rump shaking.Dance…
Halloween Rooftop Rave with Tube & Berger, Alex Metric
- No reviews.
- The Prince of Wales Brixton
🎃Halloween in Brixton 🎃
Welcome to our haunted rooftop raveyard of the dead...
Enter up the winding and contorted old Brixton clubhouse staircases to be immersed in an eclectic deep and nu-disco demonic delight of a Halloween lineup. The event Featuring previous headliners Tube & Berger (Kittball Records), with a solid support lineup including electronic legend Alex Metric (OWSLA / Anjunadeep), and an array of guests and regular residents from ByDay ByNight.
🎃L I N E U P 🎃
Tube & Berger
Rowlando & Hold On
Well Seasoned takeover
(Ollie White / Goddard / Ned)
The Prince of (Wails) will be transformed into a decadent haunted graveyard of mystery and horrors, with decor and Halloween installations in every room and floor, plus a custom Halloween Lighting and production set up in the main club room.
Expect spectacles of the extraordinary, high levels of festival style production split over 4 areas and a raucous halloween fiesta of the dead in the heart of south London.
Soundtracked by the finest haunted house and terrifying techno the big eerie smoke has to offer, you are invited to immerse yourself and get lost across Brixton’s rooftop raveyard horror-show.
Our party 666’s:
🎃 Two rooftop terraces in the heart of Brixton
🎃 Two indoor 'graveyard shift' club rooms
🎃 Two haunted Rum shack cocktail tomb's
🎃 Custom Lighting show accross every year.
🎃 Halloween macabre Face painting Station
🎃 Funktion One sound-system across the venue
🎃 Hauntingly delicious street food and barbaric BBQ
Birthday groups, large parties, reservations and all queries contact us on: email@example.com
In accordance with our license agreement we run a membership policy for admission to The Prince of Wales.
We operate an ID scan system on the door, valid ID will be required due to our license agreement. 18+
🎃Team Byday Byfright 🎃
|Earlybird||22:00 - 04:00||£10.00|
|1st Release||22:00 - 04:00||£15.00|
|2nd Release||22:00 - 04:00||£20.00|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.