The Prince of Wales pub & POW form a large music venue with two-tier outdoor roof terrace in Brixton. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. Our 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging Turbosound system with heavyweight bass to get your rump shaking.Dance…
Dancing With Friends On The Roof
Dancing with Friends Rooftop Soirée in POW's newly renovated, sun soaked terrace - party from your own custom made private booth
With Jossie J, Mistabam, Harris, Soul TG, Seven Minutes In Evan
Tickets from £7 pp including Reserved Booth Seating
"Brixton's multi-floored bar and club the Prince of Wales serves many functions, but its terrace is the jewel in its musical crown. The terrace is arguably the best of any club in London…" Time Out
More info on how the venue is running and health and safety precautions - https://pow-london.com/covid-health-and-safety/
Table of 4
<p>Table of 4 - on terrace with Dancing With Friends DJs</p>
|19:00 - 00:00||£35.00|
Table of 5
<p>Table of 5 - on terrace with Dancing With Friends DJs<br></p>
|19:00 - 00:00||£40.00|
Table of 6
<p>Table of 6- on terrace with Dancing With Friends DJs</p>
|19:00 - 00:00||£45.00|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
POW - Health and Safety Guidelines
Welcome back to the Future!
We are so happy to have you back, but please let’s still keep each other safe by following some simple guidelines.
Please visit our venue only if you are anyone you have been in contact with are not showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Please use our sanitizer stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
Observe signage for movement around the venue – this is there for social distancing reasons.
Please respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
Feel free to party in your booth, but please avoid close interaction with other tables or guests.
Your booth has been booked for a set time, please adhere to these set times for arrival and duration to allow for sanitising and the next booking slot.
Don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows ( Max 6 ). We cannot allow tables to join together – for obvious reasons, so please don’t ask!!
Order your food and drinks with your server.
There is no service at the bars, your table will have a server for the duration of your stay, so your drinks and food will be brought directly to your table.
Our staff will be provided with ppe for your safety and consideration.
All payments ( where possible ) should be made using contactless. No Cash
Enjoy your stay, have fun and stay safe.