The POW Brixton pub, club and terrace forms one of South London’s largest live music venues with a two-tier outdoor roof terrace. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. POW’s 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging sound system with heavyweight bass…
Afrobeats n Brunch: All Day Rooftop Party
- The Prince of Wales Brixton
FINAL TICKETS https://www.fatsoma.com/e/zrpwatpd/afrobeats-n-brunch-all-day-rooftop-party-london
AFROBEATS N Brunch IN THE SKY! The UK’s biggest Afrobeats N Brunch is BACK with an epic all day Rooftop Party☀️
There's a heatwave coming we're throwing our own carnival, taking over the entire POW, a 2 floored rooftop in the centre of Brixton which has been handpicked for the celebration! 🍹🍹
Join The FULL Afrobeats N Brunch team of DJ, Hosts and staff, plus 700+ like-minded Afrobeat lovers. This is our OFFICIAL Summer celebration.
Summer Vibes ✅
Open Air ✅
Loud 🔊 ✅
Good Food ✅
Outdoor & Covered Spaces ✅
Early bird from £12!
Pre-sale: Friday 15th April
Food is available to purchase from food vendors,
Scannable & Physical Photo I.D. is required for entry. (Passport, Driving Licence, National Identity card)
📅 Sun 3rd July
⏰ 4pm - 10pm *Last entry 8pm*
🎤 Resident DJs & Hilarious Hosts
🎨 Facepaint, Dancers, Games, Merch & More!
🎵 Afrobeats, Ampiano, RnB, Hip-Hop & Bashment
🎈 POW Rooftop | 700+ people | 467-469 Brixton Road, London, SW9 8HH
🎂🎂 BIRTHDAYS 🎂🎂 SOLD OUT
COMPLETE June-July 2022 Lineup - Outdoor Events 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🎈Fri 3rd June (Bank Hol) - Summer Terrace @ Pitch Stratford (12-5pm)
🎈Sun 12th June - Summer Courtyard @ Sector 57 BHAM (2pm-8pm)
🎈Sun 19th June - Summer Courtyard🌱 @ E1 London, (2pm-8pm)
🎈Sun 26th June - Afrobeach🏖️ @ Brixton Jamm (12pm-6pm)
🎈Sun 3rd July - Rooftop Party🌅 @ POW Brixton (3pm-9pm)
🎈Sun 10th July - Boat Party🚢 LDN (2pm-6pm)
🎈Sun 31st July = Summer Courtyard Leicester @ 2Funky Music Cafe (2pm-8pm)
*T&C’S ON WEBSITE
MON, TUES-THU, FRI FROM 11 AM TO 6PM
WHATSAPP ONLY: 07519 434691
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to entrance from the marked purchase
2. There is no rum punch or meals included in all ticket types.
3. Entertainment, venue and the timings may be subject to change
4. Private vip booth bookings include entrance for 6 guests
5. Dress code is casual.
6. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
7. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled.
9. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.
10. Last entry is 8pm. No Refunds will be given if you do not attend.
11. Should the event be postponed, all ticket holders will be able to transfer to a new date or credit towards any Afrobeats N Brunch events. Should restrictions change we will abide by any rules set by the government. This includes but is not limited to social distancing, social bubbles & dancing restrictions.
|16:00 - 22:00||£25.00|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.