The Prince is the crown jewel in West London's pub scene. Restored from a faded Victorian pub into a bright and beautiful destination, The Prince is home to three large bars, three restaurants and a beautiful floral beer garden, complete with a retractable roof to let the sunshine in and keep the rain…
Famous First Words: The CALM Edition
- No reviews.
- The Prince
Your favourite live music event, Famous First Words, is back for a very special occasion. The Prince is delighted to present Famous First Words: The CALM Edition. Join us for an evening of lively singing for a good cause, where 100% of proceeds from tickets and our exclusive CALM cocktail will go to the Campaign Against Living Miserably.
Tickets are just £10 for this fun to play and hilarious to watch game, where a good mind for lyric recollection could see you winning it all in front of a boisterous crowd at The Prince. Just remember, it’s not karaoke and you don’t need a voice like Tom Jones to take part, just lyric knowledge and some courage! We’ll see you on the stage.
Every edition of Famous First Words so far has been fully booked so book your spot now and join us as we raise money for this brilliant cause.
Every week, 125 people in the UK take their own lives. CALM exists to change this - by offering life-saving support, creating culture changing campaigns, and by bringing people together across the country to reject living miserably. Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) stands united against suicide with everyone in the UK.
From 6:00pm onwards. If you'd like to hear more from CALM, click the link here and join their newsletter.
As this event is hugely popular, we remove tables from the floor of the venue. Tickets do not guarantee a seat or table.
Famous First Words: The CALM Edition
Includes entry to Famous First Words: The CALM Edition. All proceeds go to CALM.
|18:00 - 23:30||£10.00|
14 Lillie Rd, SW6 1TT
West Brompton (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.