In 1999 The Social opened in Little Portland Street. The brainchild of a record company whose offshoots included a hugely successful underground club night, The Social was set up with a simple manifesto – to provide great music and better booze to anyone who fancied tripping through the doors. Home…
Hot Dog, Beer and Tots for £10
Weeknight treat, lunch time pick-me-up or quirky date night? How about a Dogtown dog, a side of ‘tater tots and a pint for a tenner*? Choose a Smoked pork, beef or tofu hotdog, fully loaded with homemade relishes, a side of real American ‘tater tots and a refreshing pint of Camden Pale Ale. All for just ten pounds.
In 1999 The Social opened in Little Portland Street. The brainchild of a record company whose offshoots included a hugely successful underground club night, The Social was set up with a simple manifesto – to provide great music, better booze and now food to anyone who fancied tripping through the doors.
15 years later and still run by the original team who created it – Heavenly Recordings & The Breakfast Group – the bar is an award winning London institution.
"I started out by making beer in the basement of my pub, the Horseshoe, for fun. Not many other people were really doing this at the time" – Jasper Cuppaidge, Founder
At Camden Town Brewery we believe in making simply great beer. Easy-drinking, refreshing and full of flavour, it’s the perfect beer to go with dogs and tots!
Dogtown London was founded in 2011 by festival veteran James Tabor, on a mission to create the best hotdog in the U.K. for festival goers, foodies and revelers.
“ I was fed-up of seeing people eating horrible “jumbo sausages” at inflated prices and thought they deserved better. All our hotdogs are made and smoked in London with free-range meat from farmers we know and trust. We use organic vegetables and salad items for our sides and toppings and steam our brioche buns to pillow softness. We make our own chilli, kimchi, relishes and sauces. We buy great ‘ krauts and hot sauce from our mates. Our ketchup is always Heinz, our mustard French’s. I hope you’ll join the legions of fans that say to us daily “that's the best hotdog I’ve ever eaten!”
*The Boring Bit.
Purchase your meal ticket and use it on any Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday between 12pm and 8pm at The Social. - We cannot guarantee you a table or exchange items on the set menu but you’re welcome to purchase extra drinks, sides, toppings and other stuff. We look forward to seeing you. The Social & Dog Town reserve the right to refuse entry and service. We look forward to seeing you to get your dog on!
DBT@ The Social
Hot Dog, Beer and Tots for £10
5 Little Portland Street W1W 7JD
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.