Roxx @ Code no longer operates. Taking up residency at The Code, Roxx transforms the Oxford Circus venue into a backstage den, wrought with revelry and all sorts of bad behaviour: basing themselves on the concept of going 'backstage', Roxx emulates the raucous atmosphere of the after party, treating…
- No reviews.
- Roxx @ Code
This is your chance to get down and dirty as only the Deep South can. The Wandering Chef present Voodoo Blues, a night themed on the frenetic night life of the Mississippi and New Orleans, Blues, Bourbon and Voodoo all rolled into one. A chance for you to live with no care in the world, a night of debauchery, glutinous behaviour swirled in with a hint of Voodoo.
This pop up will treat you to the best of Cajun and Creole Food, five sumptuous courses served up to you whilst you divulge into the performances, dances and live music from a four-piece New Orleans inspired band.
Once dinner is out the way, you'll be invited back stage to Roxx, the mad rock n roll party where dancing on the bar is the norm, you've been warned!
Mama and Papa’s Welcome to the South
Voodoo Okra Pickle Back
Papa’s Pork Rinds with Cured Cucumber, Jalapeño and Dill Relish
BBQ’d Salt Brisket with Wedge Salad , Crispy Onions, and Mama’s Buttermilk Ranch
Mambo Crab Shack
New Orleans Po-Boy Slider with Soft Shell Crab, Latin Slaw & Smoked Chilli and Roast Garlic Mayo
Buttermilk Fried Turkey with a Spiked Cajun Remoulade Salad
Some Bayou Home Comfort
Crawfish, Pork Belly and Grits with Bourbon, Chipotle and Smoked Tomatoes
Marie Laveau’s Lair
Voodoo Bourbon Blues Dessert
Amathus Drinks are providing Rebel Yell Bourbon for picklebacks made with The Wandering Chef’s Okra pickle, and delicious cocktails such as the Rebel Rita (Rebel Yell Bourbon, triple sec, lime)
Ticket prices include five course dinner, a free cocktail, live entertainment and free club entrance for the after party
|19:00 - 02:00||£55.00|
Ticket prices include three course dinner, a free cocktail, live entertainment and free club entrance for the after party
|19:00 - 02:00||£35.00|
4, Winsley Street, W1W 8HF
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Voodoo Blues, You should also check out...