Topolski gallery, cafe, bar, venue replaces the 20th Century art bunker that has occupied the address for nearly two hundred years. The building originally functioned as a studio, belonging to Feliks Topolski, one of the official artists of World War II; step inside and you won't miss the dedication for a second - upon the walls of the cafe and bar hang a series of paintings produced by the man himself. The venue also plays host to specially curated live music events and club nights.
By night Topolski serves flatbread pizzas, meat, cheese and vegetarian sharing boards, irresistible bar snacks, cocktails, quality wines, and a popular range of beer and cider with a modern, upbeat playlist.
- For private bookings Topolski offers canapés and bowl food alongside our regular menu. This menu is available on request.
- The popular 2-4-1 offer on selected drinks runs 5pm-6pm Monday to Sunday and includes all cocktails, prosecco, Moretti beer and a choice of red or white wines.
- Topolski even has a ping pong table.
- Restaurant Bar , Cocktail Bar , Party Bar
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Drinking and Eating
- Waterloo, Southbank
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Private Hire, London - Drinks and Finger Food
- Dance floor
- Disabled Toilets
- No Door Charge
Topolski Gallery and Bar, Concert Hall Approach, (behind the Royal Festival Hall), SE1 8XU
|Topolski Gallery and Bar||Venue Hire||170||290||-||-||-|