Bar Elba is a rooftop bar based a 2 minute walk from London Waterloo Station. Covered in the winter to keep you dry from the typical British weather, and uncovered in the summer to help you soak up those rays. With different themes for summer and winter, there’s always a new reason to visit. This3…
In It To Win It Bottomless Brunch
THIS IS THE BRUNCH WHERE IT PAYS TO PARTICIPATE…IF YOU’RE LUCKY!
You gotta be in it to win it with Elba’s newest gameshow brunch. Hosted by London’s lewdest hosts, fresh off a plane from the outback – the iconic, Ann and Dic.
WITH A SHED-LOAD OF PRIZES UP FOR GRABS – FROM FESTIVAL TICKETS, THORPE PARK ENTRY FOR FOUR AND A £500 BAR TAB!
Get your dabbers down with speedy bingo and remember, don’t be a ‘banker’, as you compete against your fellow brunch-goers in a bonkers game of Deal or No Deal.
TRY YOUR LUCK, ALL WHILST ENJOYING 90 MINUTES OF BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES, BEER & DROOL-WORTHY COCKTAILS.
Tasty grub, wild games, and a rooftop rivalry where the winner takes it all.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS AND BAG YOURSELF SOME BOOTY.
|Saturday 24th February 2024
|Saturday 02nd March 2024
|Saturday 09th March 2024
|Saturday 16th March 2024
|Saturday 23rd March 2024
|Saturday 30th March 2024
|Sunday 31st March 2024
|Saturday 06th April 2024
|Saturday 13th April 2024
|Saturday 20th April 2024
|Saturday 27th April 2024
Rooftop - Mercury House, 109-117 Waterloo Road, SE1 8UL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.