Previous Managing Director of Gaucho restaurant, Martin Williams is now the high-end restaurateur of the M Restaurant collective including M Grill and M Raw, which together ooze the utmost elegance and luxury in the City with their classy, contemporary-chic ambience. Opening the second M sibling inVictoria…
THE M HALLOWEEN HOUNDS PARTY
- No reviews.
- M Restaurant Victoria Street
The M Doggy Brunch is back for a 'Halloween Hound Party' in late October. Always 'Dog Friendly', four times a year, we like to celebrate our four-legged friends with a party in M Victoria St.
The day begins with a 'Cook for your dog' master-class with Executive Chef Michael Reid, Tables for lunch are available from 11.30am and the popular 'Six Legs -Dine with your Dog menu' will be available, designed so you can enjoy a two-course menu with your canine companion.
The lunch will finish with a Pooch Pumpkin Hunt and Halloween Fancy Dress- Canine Competition in the 'Haunted Hound House'! Winners will be gifted 'Pawsecco' and owners 'Copper Dog' Whiskey
You can choose to dine with your dog on our 6 leg menu or purchase a ticket and use the credit against your bill!
In addition 10% off all ticket revenue will be dontated to the Dogs Trust charity!
A little about M Victoria Street...
Leading the exciting new dining scene emerging in Victoria – M is a multi-faceted venue comprising of a Wine Bar and Tasting Room, Cocktail Bar, Private Dining and two award-winning restaurants M GRILL & M RAW which offer both international and gluten-free dining. Winner of ‘Best Restaurant 2018’.
The M Grill is a stunning 130 cover two tiered, oval dining room offering an international menu from ‘Sunday Brunch’ star and ‘Masterchef’ judge Executive Chef Michael Reid. Gordon Ramsey and Michel Roux trained, Michael has selected six countries which offer outstanding Beef to inspire the menu which boasts ‘Ike Jime’ Seafood (the most humane and sustainable) and exclusive steaks (including the highest grades of Wagyu found in London) from the M aging room, all complimented by an extensive, accessible wine list (also from USA, Argentina, South Africa, France, Italy and Australia).
6 legged menu - book your own dining time
6 legged 2 course menu. Includes 12.5% service charge.
|11:00 - 13:00||£39.50|
Entry & a la carte dining - book your own dining time
Entry and credit to be used towards your bill. A la carte dining
|12:00 - 14:00||£39.50|
Zig Zag Building, 74 Victoria St, SW1E 6SQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.