Sky Bar offers some of the best views in all of London, all from a contemporary and stylish top floor lounge bar. Set atop the Millbank Tower in Victoria, it's an ideal location to have fun with friends or impress a date with a night of tasty food and cocktails. Equally adept as a private party space…
Anti Valentine's Day Murder Mystery Evening
- London Sky Bar
A lot of you have asked as to whether this is a dating event. The answer is "no" - this is for everybody!
We always run London's best Anti-Valentine's Day event.... And 2020 is no different!
Let's face it - Valentine's Day sucks arse! The cheesy cards, chocolates, set-menu dinners and last-minute flowers from Tesco - I want to stab myself in the eye just thinking about it!
So, to make sure none of you have to go through any of that this year, we've teamed up with the awesome Play Dead London to bring you "Murder…..Shaken, Not stirred!" - a murder mystery evening like no other.
Set 29 floors up over The Thames at the Sky Bar, we'll be having the best views over London!
What's It All About?
"Welcome to Big G's, an underground Speakeasy, run by big time gangster Harry Garrison. It’s one year since Harry Garrison opened his infamous Speakeasy in the heart of Chicago. He has lots of friends, but also lots of enemies.... and on a night raid things take a turn for the worse....But at whose hands? Smudged Lipstick and Play Dead London are teaming up for the second year running taking you on an Anti-Valentine’s Day journey back to the roaring 20s! Meet Detective Slaughter, witness the events as the unfold, interrogate the suspects, piece together the evidence and work out WHO KILLED BIG G.
Why It's Going to Be So. Much. Fun....
You'll be meeting various suspects throughout the evening as you use clues and the process of elimination as to who the killer might be. Cool prizes will be awarded to the winners on the evening too for all you competitive peeps.
As always our Anti Valentine's Day celebration will sell out (seriously it actually will), so snap up tickets whilst you can!
|Standard||19:00 - 00:00||£23.00|
|Double Ticket||19:00 - 00:00||£42.00|
28th/29th Floor Millbank Tower,, 21-24 Millbank, SW1P 4QP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.