Greenwood is Victoria’s newest and largest pub. Open all day, seven days a week, Greenwood serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, pre/post theatre dining and weekend brunches. An approachable, relaxed menu of stone-baked pizzas is available from the clay oven all day. Dominated by four overhanging copper…
Super Bowl LII
Watch America’s biggest sports event of the year at London’s premium Sports Venue at Greenwood, located directly opposite Victoria Station. Greenwood boasts 16 viewing screens to enjoy the event, as well as a pre-game cheerleaders show to get everyone fired up! There's also plenty of fun and games to be had with Shuffleboard, American 8 Ball pool whilst you enjoy our impressive selection of beers. This is one all-night session you won’t want to miss out on. We'll also be serving from our signature stone baked pizzas and burgers, sharing platters until 3am.
Ticket price schedule:
• Standard Super Bowl (includes a free beer and a burger) £15. Guarantees entry. Unreserved communal seating available, first come first served.
• Entry only is free. Unreserved communal seating available, first come first served.
For group bookings please contact
Jess: Jess@greenwoodlondon.com / 0203 058 1000
Beer and Burger
A ticket to enjoy one of our signature burgers with a beer. Guarantees entry
Unit 2 170 Victoria Street SW1E 5LB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.