Greenwood brings the best elements of London leisure together in a bold, unique destination at Victoria’s Nova Food development. A casual all day menu includes tasty bar snacks, hearty mains or stone-baked pizzas from the clay oven, perfect for sharing with friends over a game of shuffleboard infront…
Boxing Breakfast: Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II
- No reviews.
Join us for a Boxing Breakfast on Sunday 23rd February, and watch Tyson Fury take on reigning WBC world champion, Deontay Wilder, to settle unfinished business in the most anticipated heavyweight fight this century.
Come down and catch all the action from 3:30am, with a bacon roll in one hand and a drink in the other. Coming to you live from Las Vegas via our state-of-the-art audio visual technology, make sure you’re there to witness these two giants step back into the ring. If their last clash was anything to go by, this fight promises to be one of the best boxing moments in history!
Doors will open from 3:30am with the bar open from 4am. Tickets are £10 and include a bacon roll and a pint of beer/Bloody Mary or coffee and juice.
Who will be crowned the WBC champion of the world? Grab a ticket and come down to Greenwood to find out!
Breakfast Bap & Drink Ticket
Ticket guarantees entry along with a Mushroom omelette, bacon, or Cumberland sausage bap & a choice of a bottle of Heineken, Bloody Mary hot drink, juice
|03:30 - 10:00||£10.00|
Unit 2, 170 Victoria Street, SW1E 5LB
• Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
• Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
• Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
• The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
• Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
• We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
• Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
• If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
• The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
• The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
• The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.