Boat Party, New Years Eve Party, Fun Time Partying, Something A Little Different
Funk & Soul, Party Mash Up, Retro, Commercial/Pop
Enjoy New Years Eve on the cosiest boat in town.
Spend a relaxed and fun evening on the Thames, with Prosecco on arrival (entrance before 21:30), dancing and views of the fireworks over the London skyline (nb this boat does not have a view of the London Eye, however does capture some of the fireworks)
We have DJ Wilson Andrews playing until countdown playing a mixture of great tunes to keep your feet dancing.
At midnight we will gather on the deck to watch the fireworks to take us into the New Year.
For those who wish to dance the night away - you can opt for a 2 in one ticket for £25 giving entrance to the Tamesis Dock after party!
Tamesis Dock will stay open until 4am with DJ's playing all night
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
The Battersea Barge is a quirky, unique events and walk on venue used as a live music, cabaret, theatre, wedding and events space. It also offers the option for customers to walk aboard and just come in for some food or drink. She offers 2 levels and an outside deck as well as a stage and great sound and lighting.
Located amongst a community of houseboats and alongside the new developments of Nine Elms, the Barge makes for a contrasting space away from the crowds and traffic.
With views of Battersea Power Station and the City, the Barge is a great space to spend some time floating (sometimes) on the river