Arrive at the Penthouse of One New Change and step out on to the award-winning rooftop terrace for breath-taking views of the London skyline, a buzzing vibe and killer cocktails. Madison boasts a real Manhattan style restaurant open from midday until late. The menu features superb grills from thewood…
New Year's Eve at Madison
Last year we spent New Year's Eve in lockdown so this year we're going out with a BANG!
Join us to say goodbye to 2021 and say hello to 2022. Throughout the night we will welcome some of London's hottest entertainment and of course most importantly you get to party with one of the greatest views of London!
All tickets include canapes and a glass of bubbles on arrival. Please note glass of bubbles and canapes will only be served until 9pm and we will not be offering any food menus on the night.
Bronze ticket grants entry between 7pm - 9pm, with a glass of bubbles and canapes for £135 per person.
Silver ticket grants entry from 7pm - 10.30pm, with a glass of bubbles and canapes for £175 per person.
Gold ticket - enter at anytime, with a glass of bubbles and canapes (up to 9pm) £250 per person.
What are you waiting for? Grab the gang and get booking!
NHS COVID pass will be required for entry - Official guidance: Getting a digital NHS COVID Pass - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
Please note that Madison is a cashless venue and we will only accept card payments. If you have booked a VIP table, the minimum spend will need to be paid at the door before entering via card.
Rooftop Terrace, One New Change, EC4M 9AF
St. Pauls (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. NHS COVID pass will be required for entry - Official guidance: Getting a digital NHS COVID Pass - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
14. Please note that Madison is a cashless venue and we will only accept card payments. If you have booked a VIP table, the minimum spend will need to be paid at the door before entering via card.