Arrive at the Penthouse of One New Change and step out on to the award-winning rooftop terrace for breath-taking views of the London skyline, a buzzing vibe and killer cocktails. Madison boasts a real Manhattan style restaurant open from midday until late. The menu features superb grills from thewood…
Madison After Dark: Chad Tyson
- No reviews.
On Friday nights, Madison goes LATE NIGHT.
Join us on the roof on Friday nights for DJs, dancers, percussion, sax and much much more as we throw the City's biggest party - every week.
In just a short time Chad Tyson has exploded onto the dance scene back in 2013 with releases on Loulou Records, Bunny Tiger & Sleazy G, all having gatecrashed their way into the Beatport Top 100 - Tyson has made a firm impression in the charts and with big support from the likes of Amine Edge & Dance, Shiba San, Kolombo, Sharam Jey and Loulou Players just to name a few. Earlier in March saw support from Pete Tong on his track “Darkness” a collab with Vanilla Ace which had relicenses from Toolroom and Armada music.
Since his breakthrough on some of dance music’s most successful independent labels, Tyson began to climb dance music’s notable barometers for Beatport’s Biggest Baselines and thus having his releases consistently featured.
With frequent tours to Brazil, he has already played and headlined at some of the biggest and best parties such as Green Valley, Playground, Euphoria, PUMP, Fresh, Club 88 and Sky Beach. Playing to over 5000 people at Playground Brazil last year was his most stand out show to date.
To book your table, get in touch with our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or
|RSVP||21:00 - 02:00||Free admission|
Rooftop Terrace, One New Change, EC4M 9AF
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.