Arrive at the Penthouse of One New Change and step out on to the award-winning rooftop terrace for breath-taking views of the London skyline, a buzzing vibe and killer cocktails. Madison boasts a real Manhattan style restaurant open from midday until late. The menu features superb grills from thewood…
Madbrunch at Madison
Following the launch of our monthly all-day brunch parties, we're embracing the start of spring and taking them WEEKLY.
Head up to Madison’s famous roof terrace every Saturday in April from 12 - 6pm for panoramic views over the city, great cocktails, brunch dishes, and an all day party with DJ all afternoon.
Saturday 21st April: DJ Fat Tony
Fat Tony won over residencies at the legendary Turnmills for Trade, Ministry Of Sound & Egg to name a few. He quickly made his mark internationally, holding a weekly residency in New York at the Palladium for Steve Rubell during the height of Paradise, Limelight. He’s also graced the main floor of Privilege Ibiza, Space, Amnesia & DC10, alongside Boy George among many other now musical icons.
Entry is free - just sign up for your ticket and come on up. Please note that this does not guarantee you entry if the venue is full to capacity.
To book a table or area, get in touch at email@example.com
Entry to the Madison roof terrace
|12:00 - 18:00||Free admission|
Rooftop Terrace, One New Change, EC4M 9AF
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.