All-day dining from Gordon Ramsay in the heart of St Paul's. Whether you're a fan of Gordon Ramsay or just in the mood for some lip-smacking cooking, head to this City spot where you'll find seasonal dishes cooked on a Josper grill. Located in the One New Change centre, Bread Street Kitchen is kitted…
Wellington & Whisky Dinner at Bread Street Kitchen
- No reviews.
- Bread Street Kitchen
WELLINGTON & WHISKY DINNER
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH LAPHROAIG
In celebration of London Cocktail Week and Gordon Ramsay's 'Worldwide Wellington' month this October, Gordon Ramsay Restaurants are partnering with Laphroaig to present an exclusive Wellington & Whisky Dinner at Bread Street Kitchen on Friday 23 October, 7pm.
Showcasing the very finest ingredients, and Head Chef Dario Catapano's take on Gordon's signature dish - Beef Wellington - this exciting 4-course menu marries exceptional cuisine with Laphroaig single malt whisky.
Your experience includes a 'Duke of Wellington' cocktail on arrival, made with Laphroaig 10 year-old, Fever-Tree ginger ale, lemon and honey, followed by 4 delicious courses including Venison & Langoustine Wellington as your main course. Hosted with Whisky Specialist Terri Brotherston, you'll have the opportunity to try additional Laphroaig whisky pairings with your meal (should you fancy a dram or three), as well as learning about the Laphroaig distillery and whisky making process.
A unique opportunity to enjoy some extraordinary food and drink pairings in The City.
Tickets are available for 2-6 guests, at 7pm on Friday 23 October. Limited spaces are available - book early to avoid disappointment!
£75 per person including 4-course Wellington menu and welcome cocktail
Your wellbeing is important to us, please note we have introduced new measures into our restaurants, including social distancing, enhanced cleaning and hand sanitiser stations. If you or any of your party are feeling unwell, especially if you have a high temperature, a new persistent cough or a loss of taste or smell, please contact us to cancel your booking. For more information on our response to COVID-19, please click here.
‘Duke of Wellington’ cocktail on arrival
Laphroaig 10 y-o, Fever-Tree ginger ale, lemon juice & honey
Laphraoig cured salmon, cucumber horseradish, dill
Venison & langoustine Wellington, truffle mashed potato, single malt sauce
Chocolate fondant, whisky custard infused with Laphroaig
British cheese selection, crackers, spiced pineapple chutney
7.00PM - Wellington & Whisky Dinner at Bread Street Kitchen
4-course Worldwide Wellington menu including Laphroaig welcome cocktail.
|19:00 - 21:00||£75.00|
10, Bread Street, EC4M 9AJ
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Ticket valid on 23rd October 2020 only, entitles holder to a 4-course Worldwide Wellington menu with a welcome cocktail on arrival. Additional Laphroaig single malt pairings can be purchased separately.
14. Tickets are bookable from 7pm, for up to a maximum party of 6 guests.
15. A discretionary service charge of 15% is applied to our experiences. Additional items and drinks can be ordered from our A La Carte menus on the day.
16. Please visit the following link for Covid-19 updates: https://www.gordonramsayrestaurants.com/covid-19/