All-day dining from Gordon Ramsay in the heart of St Paul's. Whether you're a fan of Gordon Ramsay or just in the mood for some lip-smacking cooking, head to this City spot where you'll find seasonal dishes cooked on a Josper grill. Located in the bustling One New Change centre, Bread Street Kitchen…
Street Lounge at Bread Street Kitchen
STREET LOUNGE AT BREAD STREET KITCHEN
DINING IN THE CITY
Be the first to experience one of London’s most desirable and unique dining spaces.
We’ve launched (get it?) exciting food and cocktail menus, including premium Bacardi cocktails and some of the best sharing food that Bread Street Kitchen is famous for - including snow crab California rolls, tuna tartare, lollipop tamarind chicken wings and truffle fries.
Book the pod exclusively for 2-8 guests* - dining & drinks packages are available for Breakfast, Lunch & Evening bookings.
Slots are available at the following times:
8am - 11am (Monday - Friday)
12pm - 2.30pm
3pm - 4.30pm
5pm - 6.30pm
7pm - 8.30pm (Min 4 guests Friday & Saturday)
9pm - 11pm (Min 4 guests Friday & Saturday - not available Sundays)
A Bottomless Prosecco package can be added for Weekend and Bank Holiday bookings, £25pp for a serving period of 1.5 hours.
*Note that minimum guests numbers apply to selected time slots and days of the week. A 72 hour cancellation policy applies to all Street Lounge bookings.
Once you have purchased your ticket, please contact us with the following details to confirm your booking:
Call 0203 030 4050 or email email@example.com.
|Thursday 09th April 2020|
|Saturday 18th April 2020|
|Wednesday 13th May 2020|
|Thursday 21st May 2020|
|Saturday 30th May 2020|
|Thursday 18th June 2020|
|Thursday 25th June 2020|
|Saturday 11th July 2020|
10, Bread Street, EC4M 9AJ
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. Bread Street Kitchen operates a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
12. Minimum guests numbers apply to selected time slots and days of the week - please see the ticketing section for availability.
13. A 72 hour cancellation policy applies to all Street Lounge ticket purchases and bookings - if you wish to cancel your Street Lounge reservation, you will need to notify Gordon Ramsay Restaurants Groups & Events team on 0207 592 1373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any tickets cancelled within 72 hours of the booking time will not be refunded.
14. If you have a food allergy, intolerance or sensitivity, please speak to your server about ingredients in our dishes before you order your meal.
15. Your Street Lounge menu (£50pp) includes a sharing platter of hot, cold and sweet finger foods and 1 x cocktail per person. Additional food items can be ordered from the Street Lounge a la carte menu and drinks list. All food and drink ordered will be subject to a 12.5% service charge, payable on the day.
16. Street Lounge can be booked for breakfast 8am - 11am for £15pp to include tea or coffee, pastries, juice and water.
17. Please note that strict timings apply to each hour booking slot - guests will not be able to stay outside of the times stipulated on your ticket.