All-day dining from Gordon Ramsay in the heart of St Paul's. Whether you're a fan of Gordon Ramsay or just in the mood for some lip-smacking cooking, head to this City spot where you'll find seasonal dishes cooked on a Josper grill. Located in the bustling One New Change centre, Bread Street Kitchen…
Truffle & Whisky Dinner at Bread Street Kitchen
"TRUFFLE MAKERS DINNER"
3 TRUFFLE courses & WHISKY COCKTAILS, £75 per person
TRUFFLE MAKERS HOSTED DINNER MENU
Truffle Makers Negroni on arrival
Maker’s Mark cocktail infused with truffle oil
Truffle and mushroom tortelloni
Beef Wellington, truffle mash, bone marrow sauce
Paired with a Maker’s Mark Julep
Blackberry and basil set cream, truffle
Paired with a Maker’s Mark Old Fashioned
3-course Truffle Makers Hosted Dinner - £75 per person
3-course Truffle & Whisky Menu including Maker's Mark whisky cocktails
|19:00 - 23:00||£75.00|
10, Bread Street, EC4M 9AJ
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Ticket valid on 18 October only, entitles holder to 3-course Truffle Makers Hosted Dinner menu with 3 x Maker's Mark cocktails.
14. Please note the event starts at 7pm, with a Welcome Cocktail.
15. An optional 12.5% service charge will apply to any additional extras ordered on the day.