All-day dining from Gordon Ramsay in the heart of St Paul's. Whether you're a fan of Gordon Ramsay or just in the mood for some lip-smacking cooking, head to this City spot where you'll find seasonal dishes cooked on a Josper grill. Located in the bustling One New Change centre, Bread Street Kitchen…
Macallan Burns Night Dinner at Bread Street Kitchen
BURNS NIGHT DINNER - 4 courses & whisky pairings, £70 per person
MACALLAN BURNS NIGHT DINNER MENU
Macallan “Horses Neck” cocktail on arrival
Macallan Double Cask Gold, Fever-Tree Ginger Ale, Fresh Lemon
Haggis croquettes - Smoked salmon blini, caviar - wild mushroom & truffle bon bons
Cullen Skink, smoked haddock, quail egg
Macallan 12yo Sherry Cask taster
Highland venison & haggis wellington, swede purée, boulangère
potatoes, 12yo Macallan whisky sauce
Macallan Rare Cask taster
Clootie pudding, vanilla ice cream, Macallan custard
Macallan “Old Fashioned” cocktail
Scottish cheese selection
4-course paired Macallan Burns Night Dinner - £70 per person
4-course Burns Night menu including Macallan welcome cocktail & whisky tasters.
|19:00 - 23:00||£70.00|
10, Bread Street, EC4M 9AJ
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Ticket valid on 25th January 2019 only, entitles holder to 4-course Burns Night menu with Macallan whisky pairings (25ml per serving).
14. Please note the event starts at 7pm, with a Welcome Cocktail and canapes.