All-day dining from Gordon Ramsay in the heart of St Paul's. Whether you're a fan of Gordon Ramsay or just in the mood for some lip-smacking cooking, head to this City spot where you'll find seasonal dishes cooked on a Josper grill. Located in the bustling One New Change centre, Bread Street Kitchen…
Balvenie Burns Night 6-course Dinner at Bread Street Kitchen
- No reviews.
- Bread Street Kitchen
This Burns Night, on 25 January, raise a glass in celebration of Robert Burns and enjoy a 6-course feast of traditional Scottish fare at Bread Street Kitchen.
Each course will be beautifully paired with a different Balvenie scotch whisky, introduced by Balvenie UK Brand Ambassador and whisky specialist, Alwynne Gwilt.
Start your evening sipping on an Old Fashioned whisky cocktail, whilst enjoying a selection of canapés including haggis croquettes, smoked salmon and langoustines, blood orange bisque.
Next tuck into heather smoked highland venison, Orkney Scallop served with crispy sea vegetables and the main of Highland Longhorn beef served with traditional swede, pearl barley, crispy onions and mustard cream.
Finally enjoy Clootie pudding custard, before enjoying a selection of cheeses complimented with a wee dram to end your evening.
Limited spaces are available - book early to avoid disappointment!
Please note that the dinner starts at 6.30pm.
Balvenie DoubleWood 12 year old "Old Fashioned" on arrival
6-course paired Burns Night Dinner - £95 per person
Includes individual course Balvenie whisky pairings and welcome cocktail with canapes - starts 6.30pm.
|18:30 - 23:00||£95.00|
10, Bread Street, EC4M 9AJ
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Ticket valid on 25th January 2018 only, entitles holder to 6-course Burns Night menu with Balvenie whisky pairings (25ml per serving).
14. Please note the event starts at 6.30pm, with a Welcome Cocktail and canapes.