Established in 2008, Soho Zebrano is an exciting combination of cool after-work cocktail bar, stylised restaurant and late night club. Soho Zebrano offers great entertainment, and astounding value happy hour deals on cocktails, beers and wines. Situated on the site once owned by iconic comedian Peter…
SELF MADE: Business Networking Extravaganza
- No reviews.
- Soho Zebrano
Are you an entrepreneur, aspiring entrepreneur, intrigued by entrepreneurship, working on a project within your organisation, looking to network with movers and shakers, or do your simply have a great idea but you are not sure what to do with it?
All your questions are answered at this event.
Bianca Miller-Cole is a former runner-up on iconic television series THE APPRENTICE who emerged from the show to become a successful business person in her own right.
Byron Cole is an award winning entrepreneur and co-author of the best selling book "Self Made: The Definitive Guide To Business Startup Success"
Come and join Bianca & Byron, network with likeminded business people and listen to 1 minute elevator pitches while learning from the best!
Your ticket includes a complimentary Wine, Beer or Soft Drink along with light nibbles.
Self Made Business Networking Extravaganza
Wednesday 6th February 2019
Soho Zebrano – 18-22 Greek Street, Soho, London, W1D 4DS
6:30pm – 9:30pm
18, Greek Street, W1D 4DS
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.