The Spice of Life is a Soho landmark, historic music venue and the perfect meeting place in the heart of London's West End. Great for a pre-theatre drink or an after work catch up with mates. Go along to the Open Mic Night every Monday to show off your talents and who knows, you could end up on a West…
Gabriele Pribetti Quintet
- The Spice of Life
With a very percussive approach to his instrument and his compositions, Gabriele's music combines his love for jazz and improvisation with his classical upbringing, leaving large spaces to interplay and free instantaneous composition. While his collaborations and his experience as a pro session musician in London bring everything to life with hip grooves and rumbling synths.
Some of his collaborations include: Stormzy, Wizkid, Bob Geldoff, Jordan Rakei, Daymé Arocena, Imelda May, Kamaal Williams, Mostack,
|General admission||19:00 - 22:45||£12.00|
6, Moor Street, W1D 5NA
Leicester Square (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.