The Den is a secret hideaway in the heart of Soho: a cosy cocktail den with a literary-inspired menu. Pull up an armchair and sip on a Negroni or perhaps a Great Gatsby as you watch the world go by. Or come by on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, when The Den plays host to live pianists who can tackle…
Black Cow Saloon at The Den
- No reviews.
- The Den at 100 Wardour St
For one weekend only, The Den, Soho will transform into The Black Cow Saloon. Come and grab one of our infamous cocktails and have a rockin’ good time at our low light, hard drinkin’, foot stompin’ honky tonk.
The delectable combination of delicious cocktails and the saloon house band, The Flats & Sharps, will have your country rockin', ole' timey, bluesin', finger pickin' your way into the night. From 18:00 till late on Saturday 23rd November. £10 ticket including complimentary welcome drink on arrival. Cocktails @ £11 & £12.
Black Cow is the only vodka made entirely from milk, which results in an exceptionally smooth vodka with a unique creamy character. Our Pure Milk Vodka™ is made at The Black Cow Distillery, located right in the heart of Childhay Manor farm set in the beautiful rolling countryside of West Dorset
|Entry + Welcome Drink||18:00 - 01:00||£10.00|
99 Wardour Street, W1F 0TL
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.