The Borderline is a live music venue and club in Soho with a magnificent history and an even brighter future. Bringing new bands and great rock nights to London for decades upon decades, The Borderline is any music lover's paradise for dancing, scouting new talent and taking advantage of their drinks…
Tilted - Indie & Alternative
TILTED — The home of indie & alternative clubbing in London's most historic entertainment district Soho, at one of the city's most storied music venues Borderline.
With our resident DJs playing the best in classic & contemporary indie, alternative, britpop, pop-punk and rock, you can expect the hear…
Foals / The Killers / Catfish & The Bottlemen / Arctic Monkeys / Yeah Yeah Yeahs / Oasis / Blink 182 / The Verve / Bloc Party / The 1975 / Kaiser Chiefs / Pulp / Nirvana / The Smiths / Rage Against The Machine / The Strokes / Oasis / The White Stripes / Beck / Foo Fighters / Green Day / MGMT / Franz Ferdinand / Blur / The Vaccines / Arcade Fire / LCD Soundsystem / and much, much more.
Every Saturday — Doors open 10.30pm until late
Borderline, Orange Yard, Manette Street, Soho, W1D 4JB
Only 2 mins walk from Tottenham Court Road station (night tube)
|Advance Ticket||23:00 - 04:00||£5.00|
Orange Yard Manette Street W1D 4JB
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.