The Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel The award-winning Karma Sanctum Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Soho and only a few minutes walk from the bustling Regent street. Apart from the 30 unique bedrooms, Karma Sanctum's versatile spaces can also cater for all indulgences and events, including product…
50s Rooftop Party
As part of the ongoing #roxxontheroof events running weekly on the stunning rooftop at the Sanctum Soho Hotel, Roxx have teamed up with Coco to present the "50s Rooftop party". After 7 sold out weeks in a row, this special one off event adds a twist to their already spectacular parties. With access to a jacuzzi all day long, and a line up of DJs and entertainment to keep you dancing till you drop, these parties in the heart of soho are fast becoming known as some of the best around.
Coco has a history of celebrating people and icons who have changed our world for good. After celebrating the lives and times of The Beatles, Coco Chanel, Frank Sinatra and Helmut Newton, they have collaborated with Roxx to re-live the style, flair and fashion of the 50s pin up icon Bettie Page.
From Nashvlle, US, Bettie's style changed the 50s and 60s the years to come for good. Dark black hair, polka dots, rock&roll and a true celeb like lifestyle. Coco feels the great London summer of 2014 and the Rooftop in Soho are an amazing opportunity for us to pay tribute to this icon from the past.
Of course there will be dance, drinks, mischief and amazing rock&roll music blended with commercial house music. If you've ever been to a Roxx party before, you'll know that debauchery and revelry are their middle names! This is also Coco's anniversary night too so all the ingredients for one great party!
Limited to the first 20 purchasers
Entry to event
Access to the event post 7pm
Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel 20 Warwick Street, Soho W1B 5NF
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Tickets guarentee your entrance till 5pm only, after which it is first come first served.