Opened in 1959 as a small basement club in the West End, Ronnie Scott's has climbed in fame ever since and is now one of the oldest jazz clubs in the world. Since opening, it has welcomed most of the legendary and popular names in modern jazz and jazz fusion. The club features international jazz musicians…
Classical Kicks at Ronnie Scotts Upstairs
- Ronnie Scott's
Classical Kicks is a refreshing uplifting night of classical music mixed with other styles, performed by a world class super entertaining ensemble of musicians.. Sept 8th 2019 sees a welcome return for this infamous night which has had a little break from its spiritual home of Ronnie Scott's upstairs bar.. Hosted by violinist and vocalist Lizzie Ball, featuring ShowStrings with Lizzie, Gabriella Swallow, Meghan Cassidy, and Shlomy Dobrinsky, and James Pearson on piano, Milos Milivojevic on accordion, James Turner on percussion, Anna Stokes on flute, and Nathan Flutebox Lee on beatbox/flute...
47, Frith Street, Soho, W1D 4HT
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.