We haven’t had a Social Spirits in quite some time so we’re making it up to you by holding August’s Social Spirits with the one & only, Cam Dawson, Jack Daniels Brand Ambassador for the UK!
On the night, Cam will take you through the origins of American whiskey, the history of Mr Daniel himself and the production of his world famous, medal winning whiskey, before we taste the whole family of Jack Daniel’s whiskies, including Old No.7, Gentleman Jack, JD Single Barrel & Tennessee Honey. Learn all about their flavor profiles and how to mix them in cocktails (that you may get to try on the night)!
There will be discounted cocktails available throughout and after the session
Arrive for 5:30 for a 6:00pm start; session will last approx. 1 hour.
12 Old Compton Street, Soho, London, W1D 4TQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.