Classes, Food & Drink, Something A Little Different
Our April’s Social Spirits presents to you Burleighs Gin!
A relatively new Gin on the market but is making strong headways into not only London’s spirits scene, but across the world. Come along for this month’s social spirit where we have Brand Ambassador Henry Yates leading the session.
There will be an in-depth talk on Gin in general and of course Burleighs gin itself with tastings of the whole range of Burleighs Gin (Signature, Export Strength and Distiller’s Cut).
Receive a complimentary Burleighs Gin cocktail for all attendees as well as discounted Burleighs cocktails available all evening for attendees of this months Social Spirits. Please drink responsibly.
6pm start and will last aprox. 1 hour.
Spaces are limited so RSVP is essential to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 437 7820
12 Old Compton Street, Soho, London, W1D 4TQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
A word from the chef:
Taro supplies us with the finest selection of Japanese cuisine. From fresh sushi and sashimi, to filling rice dishes, you can be sure to abate your hunger whilst revelling in our delicious cocktails.