Something of a Soho institution, Kettner's comes with quite the pedigree. Since its opening as a restaurant in 1867, Kettner's has welcomed the likes of Oscar Wilde, Edward VII, Lille Longhry, Agatha Christie and Bing Crosby into its stunning midst, and has outlived four kings and one queen, the blitz…
Soho’s High Societease
Kettner’s has lived. It’s outlived four kings and one queen, survived the blitz and witnessed riots, dusted off several booms and more than a few busts! Popular with flamboyant characters through time including Oscar Wilde, Edward VII, Lillie Langtry, Agatha Christie and Bing Crosby, Kettner’s was renowned for hosting incredibly risqué parties.
On Sunday 28th September, Kettner’s is going back in time, by hosting a deliciously tempting afternoon tea with a cast as colourful as Kettner's history itself. Ruby Deshabille, Joe Morose, Mat Ricardo and Elsie Diamond will delight audiences with burlesque, cabaret and circus performances depicting the weird and wonderful history of London's beloved pleasure district. Get up close and personal, meet the characters and hear the stories that have shaped Soho's history.
Our modern day Soho artists will take you through the history of Kettner’s and Soho in Kettner’s most historical room. With its original wooden panelled Grade II Listed walls, The Apartment at Kettner’s is the ideal setting for this afternoon of indulgence!
Since decadence is the order of the day, let them eat cake (and sandwiches)! Indulge in homemade scones with lashings of clotted cream, sweet treats, and dainty finger sandwiches accompanied by your choice of tea. Click here to view the menu.
Afternoon Tea & Show
Ticket includes afternoon tea and cabaret performances.
|14:30 - 17:00||£42.50|
Champagne Afternoon Tea & Show
Ticket includes a glass of champagne, afternoon tea and cabaret performances.
|14:30 - 17:00||£49.50|
29, Romilly Street, Soho, W1D 5HP
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.