Live Music, Food & Drink, Something A Little Different
Commercial/Pop, Funk & Soul, Live Music
Pizza Express Jazz Club have been showcasing some of the world’s most renowned and celebrated performers and exciting up and coming artists from around the globe for years…and now they are joining forces with us: Kettner’s of Soho, famous historically for its champagne-fuelled 1920’s jazz parties of the ‘wilde’ (Oscar to be precise) and famous (Bing Crosby & Agatha Christie were well-known regulars)…and where the drinking, dancing and revelry never stops.
Over a series of dates over the autumn period you can take in the undisputed talents of these singers whilst enjoying a sumptuous á la carte menu in our beautifully panelled Grade II listed drawing room: The Apartment. Or join us for drinks (champagne always recommended!) and standing room to watch the show.
Pizza Express Jazz at Kettner's presents…Mo Brandis
Following a 35-country tour as INCOGNITO’s front man and huge mainstream success as a songwriter all across Europe, MO BRANDIS is now finishing off his much anticipated debut solo album 'SLOW MOTION' with some of the writers and producers behind ADELE, JAMES MORRISON and JOSS STONE.
For the first time, Mo will be presenting some of his brand new songs as well as acoustic Soul classics live, accompanied by pianist GAVIN HOLLIGAN and the world-renowned URBAN SOUL ORCHESTRA string quartet, up close and personal at Kettner's!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
The evening was most enjoyable. The music, food, and ambience were fabulous. Would definitely visit again. Mo Brandis is a very ry talented artist, who engages and appreciates the crowd. He is one to follow!
visited Kettner's on 25 Sep 2015
Artist showed up a but late and drinks were too expensive (£9.28 for a single Jameson with Fanta!?!?). Too many waiters walking around were a bit disturbing. Sound was acceptable and venue was nice. I had a good time.
Other than that, all good.
visited Kettner's on 25 Sep 2015