The Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel The award-winning Karma Sanctum Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Soho and only a few minutes walk from the bustling Regent street. Apart from the 30 unique bedrooms, Karma Sanctum's versatile spaces can also cater for all indulgences and events, including product…
Rock Cab Tour and Ace of Spades Tea
- No reviews.
- Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel
The Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel has joined forces with Rock Cab Tours London's premier Rock & Roll tour guide company to bring you a unique Rock & Roll and gastronomic experience.
Your afternoon will begin with a 2 hour tour of some of the most famous landmarks in musical history in a traditional London black taxi. Your guide, Stephen Channell, is a veteran of the music industry, spending 25 years working for Warner Music and the BBC. Now a qualified black cab driver, no one knows the streets and rock history of London like Stephen does.
The tour takes you to locations made famous by The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Queen, Led Zeppelin/Jimmy Page, Oasis and David Bowie. You will of course follow in the footsteps of the Fab Four by having your photos taken walking across the world famous pedestrian crossing outside Abbey Road studios.
After the tour you will be taken back to London's first Rock'n'Roll hotel, the Karma Sanctum Soho, where you will indulge yourself in a luxurious afternoon tea, with a choice of a cocktail or whiskey with a cigar on the exclusive rooftop terrace.
The cost of this exclusive package is £99 per person. The cab holds a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 5.
*Once you have purchased your tickets, we will be in touch to cater your package. A minimum of 2 people are required for this experience and the cab holds a maximum of 5 people. For any questions before purchasing, please email email@example.com
2 People 2 Hour Tour and Ace of Spades Tea
|10:00 - 16:00||£198.00|
3 People 2 Hour Tour and Ace of Spades Tea
|10:00 - 16:00||£297.00|
4 People 2 Hour Tour and Ace of Spades Tea
|10:00 - 16:00||£396.00|
5 People 2 Hour Tour and Ace of Spades Tea
|10:00 - 16:00||£495.00|
Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel, 20 Warwick Street, Soho, W1B 5NF
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.