HIX opened its door to critical acclaim on October 3rd 2009 on the site that was formerly Aaya. Celebrating all things British, a seasonal and daily-changing menu is served amongst a decorative mixture of neons and mobiles from British artists. In this relaxing Soho restaurant bar guests can sit amongst…
New Year's Eve at Mark's Bar Soho
- No reviews.
- Hix Soho
Head to Soho this New year's Eve to enjoy seasonal cocktails, great music and a live band courtesy of the Black Cow Saloon!
Mark's is lauded as one of the best bars in London, located just beneath HIX Soho in Piccadilly.
Book your ticket in advance and receive a complimentary cocktail on arrival when you redeem your ticket.
Who's the band?
Blue the Bear are a group of young musicians (all under 24) devoted to breathing new life into the Rhythm and Blues of the 50s and 60s. With rich harmonies and three diverse lead vocalists they play the hits of Ray Charles, Elvis Presley, Fats domino, and many more with the youthful exuberance of the early British invasion. Accompanied by Joao Mello on Saxophone (David Gilmore, Roxy Music) , jangling piano, and an irresistible rhythm section; they are skilled beyond their years at lifting the spirits of any room and the itchy footed from their seats.
If advance tickets are sold out there may still be availability - please call the restaurant on 020 7292 3518
New Year's Eve in Mark's Bar Soho
Entry for one person with a complimentary cocktail on arrival
66-70 Brewer Street W1F 9UP
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.