Barrio Soho is one of central London's leading party bars. With a neighbourhood feel at the core of Barrio's concept, the venue's welcoming staff, flamboyant Latino interiors and potent tequila cocktails give this one an exotic energy that shouldn't be missed. A cocktail bar, cantina and basement bar…
Now That's What I Call Barrio XMAS
- No reviews.
- Barrio Soho
HO HO HO, IT'S TIME TO GO...BOTTOMLESS
NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL BARRIO
Pack your bags and get ready for a one way trip to the tropics of Barrio! Join our host Miss Mistletoe as we ride a beat wave of old school hip-hop, r&b, reggaeton and classic party anthems! Live performances, singalongs and games – all we want for Christmas is you! And rum ...lots of rum
This year Barrio Soho is going to have the best Christmas yet! Grab your Santa hats and ease yourself into a fun boozy Christmas with a 2 hour bottomless drinks booking! Enjoy 2 hours of bottomless with choices between Bottled beer (sol), a small glass of house wine, single spirit and mixer, a glass of prosecco and soft drinks - you can mix & match!
We’ve got your hunger covered with sharing platters for your group, enough to feed that hunger! If you have dietary requirements not to worry, we have vegan and vegetarian platters available.
HO HO HO BOTTOMLESS
- Enjoy 2 hours of bottomless with choices between Bottled beer (sol), a small glass of house wine, a glass of prosecco and soft drinks - you can mix & match
- Enjoy 2 hours of bottomless with choices between Bottled beer (sol), a small glass of house wine, a glass of prosecco, soft drinks and house cocktails- you can mix & match
Bottomless drinks bookings are 7pm - 9pm and everybody must be on the SAME ticket type
Booking dates available are Wednesday 8th and 15th December.
HO HO HO 2 HOUR BOTTOMLESS
Single spirit and mixer, bottles of sol, small glass of house wine, prosecco and soft drinks with sharing platters and of course the entertainment.
|19:00 - 21:00||£40.00|
HO HO HO 2 HOUR BOTTOMLESS WITH COCKTAILS
Single spirit and mixer, bottles of sol, small glass of house wine, prosecco, soft drinks and cocktails with sharing platters and of course the entertainment.
|19:00 - 21:00||£45.00|
6, Poland Street, W1F 8PS
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.