The ground floor at 100 Wardour St is a relaxed and stylish Bar & Lounge, perfect for lunch, firing off a few emails between meetings, and after-work cocktails and bar bites. The diverse menu offers something for everyone, from crispy squid and Thai beef salad to vegan dishes such as harissa roasted…
The Cocktail Supper Club at 100 Wardour St
On Wednesday 14th August, cocktails meets cuisine for 100 Wardour St’s first ever cocktail pairing supper club.
From a Negroni mixed with a Pina Colada to a dessert cocktail inspired by Madonna, Creative Disorder is the menu that celebrates the artists behind each cocktail – and now the kitchen is in on the act too. Enjoy tea smoked salmon paired with a light and zingy aperitif; a duck breast pairing perfect with the bittersweet of a Pina Colada/Negroni fusion; and finish up with strawberry mousse paired with our best selling "Like A Virgin."
Your menu for the evening:
(Gin & pisco, Italicus Rosoli Bergamotto, Peach, Yuzu, Green tea Kombucha)
Honey roasted Lancashire duck breast, braised red endive, charred pineapple & soya glazed cashews
(Pina Colada & Copperhead Negroni)
Tonka bean & strawberry mousse, balsamic roasted strawberries, baby basil
Like a Virgin
(Ketel one Vodka, Camomille, Strawberry, Vanilla, Lime, Lemonade)
Tickets cost £40 and places are limited so book yours now.
Timings: 6.30 – approx 9pm
Your ticket includes a 3 course dinner, matched with 3 cocktails from 100 Wardour St's Creative Disorder menu
|18:30 - 21:00||£40.00|
100, Wardour St, W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.