Tonight Josephine is nestled in Shoreditch, East London on Hoxton Square. Inspired by the Nineteenth Century Fox, Empress Josephine, Tonight Josephine is the ultimate party hangout, throwing wild late-night parties and serving up London's sassiest happy hour (including everything from 2-4-1 cocktails…
Dabbers & Drag Bottomless Brunch
Hold onto your dabbers girl gang because bingo just got extra SASSY!At Tonight Josephine Shoreditch we’re coming in purse first and putting our dabbers down as we grab bingo by all 70 of its big-ass balls. We’re going one little duck and absolutely zero little f*cks.
Join us every Saturday for a TOTALLY WILD drag-hosted day of bingo, fuelled by 90 minutes of bottomless cocktails Aperol Spritz, Vodka Collins, Gin Fizz & bubbles, Expect lewd lip-sync battles, filthy prizes and a mouth-watering brunch dish as dishy as your hosts to accompany.
Bringing you fresh beats, tasty treats and absolutely DAB-ulous time!
Join Josephine’s bingo-mad Bande De Filles as you fight for a full-house and strut your legs eleven into the ultimate babe cave..
12:30PM Dabbers & Drag
90 minutes Bottomless bubbles, Beer, Cocktail Jugs, 1 Brunch food option
|12:30 - 14:30
39A Hoxton Square, N1 6NN
Old Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. If you have any dietary requirements, please provide at least 48 hours in advance.
13. For Brunch Bookings, larger groups may be split across multiple tables.
14. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.