Spread over two spacious floors of a former Victorian warehouse on Leonard Street, The Book Club is a Shoreditch bar & club serving up cocktails, beers on tap and local DJs. She's iconic for her outrageous parties and dirty basement club nights. The ground floor of the venue has recently been given…
The LAST EVER Diary Days - Shoreditch
- No reviews.
- The Book Club
Diary Days is happening for the last time ever in 2022!
“I wasn't allowed to go to Fitch's party today coz I got grounded. My dad thinks I'm seeing too much of the guys + it's affecting my schoolwork so I'm not allowed to see them outside school. He also thinks I have been groping them! Dad has got the flu. His temperature is 110. I hope he dies.” ( Taken from "Cringe" by Sarah Brown).
After the huge sell-out success of "Diary Days" over the past 8 years, Diary Days is happening for the last time ever - becoming one of London's funniest nights out in the process!
Diary Days is your chance to laugh at yourself and others as we read out our most cringe-worthy entries from our past whilst having a few drinks.
If you can't find your old diary, bring your old travel diary, love letters, report card, Christmas list, detention note or even an old group email you sent to friends and family before social media took off. We've literally heard it all! Either way it's a great chance to do something different, so get involved.
Feel free just to come and watch or be there for moral support if you'd prefer.
Oh, and we've also been mentioned in The Guardian, BBC, Timeout, The Londonist - and many others.
|Standard||19:00 - 20:30||£5.00|
100 – 106, Leonard Street, EC2A 4RH
Old Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.