The Book Club is an all day venue for every taste, crafting masterful cocktails with a good selection of wines and a quite wide range of food. You can have something as cheap as chips or decide to share a platter; however hungry you are, The Book Club will be provide something suitable. The space is…
- No reviews.
- The Book Club
“I wasn't allowed to go to Fitch's party today coz I got grounded. My dad thinks I'm seeing too much of the guys + it's affecting my schoolwork so I'm not allowed to see them outside school. He also thinks I have been groping them! Dad has got the flu. His temperature is 110. I hope he dies.” ( Taken from "Cringe" by Sarah Brown).
After the huge sell-out success of "Diary Days" over the past 5 years, we're super excited to announce that there'll be our 5-YEAR ANNIVERSARY in March 2020 and is fast becoming one of London's funniest nights out.
Diary Days is your chance to laugh at yourself and others as we read out our most cringe-worthy entries from our past whilst having a few drinks.
If you can't find your old diary, bring your old travel diary, love letters, report card, Christmas list, detention note or even an old group email you sent to friends and family before social media took off. We've literally heard it all! Either way it's a great chance to do something different, so get involved.
Feel free just to come and watch or be there for moral support if you'd prefer.
Oh, and we've also been mentioned in The Guardian, BBC, Timeout, The Londonist - and many others.
|Standard||19:00 - 20:30||£5.00|
100, Leonard Street, EC2A 4RH
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.