The Book Club is an all day venue for every taste, crafting masterful cocktails with a good selection of wines and a quite wide range of food. You can have something as cheap as chips or decide to share a platter; however hungry you are, The Book Club will be provide something suitable. This two floor…
Color Me Badd Dates
- No reviews.
- The Book Club
Dating in London can seriously suck arse sometimes. From the jaw-droppingly shocking to the absolutely hilarious, let’s be honest - we’ve all been there…
BEHOLD the incredibly popular "Color Me Badd Dates"! The event where we hold an open mic night embracing the TERRIBLE, cringe-worthy dating fails that we've all experienced whilst navigating through world of singledom.
It is absolutely hilarious, so come and bring your best dating war stories (or just be there for the support and the laughs) set in an awesome location The Book Club, Shoreditch! There'll be general unpredictable hilarity!
Tickets are just £5 and incredibly limited so they sell out! (We're actually serious..... They will).
We look forward to seeing you there!
|Standard||19:00 - 20:30||£5.00|
100, Leonard Street, EC2A 4RH
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.