Red Market is a new concept in the heart of Old Street. An open air space transformed into a collection of best London food traders and laid back outdoor bar. Also features an outdoor beach restaurant, summer games to play and London street art on exhibition. Chill out in the sun or under cover all day…
The Taylor Walker Summer Beer Festival
- Red Market
Taylor Walker pub company will be hosting its very first beer festival during the August long weekend at the Red Market Shoreditch, London. We will have 25 pubs teaming up with 25 local London Breweries providing some of the best beer and hospitality that London has to offer.
There will also be:
- Live Music provided by the teams that work in the pubs.
- Dj after 9pm
- 5 food stalls providing some of the best street food in London.
- Charity events for Mens Prostate Cancer
- Brew school. Come learn how to make beer
and much, much more!
How to get there: Plane, train, bus or car.
- Local bus routes
21, 35, 43, 48, 55, 67, 76, 141, 149, 205, 214, 242, 243, 271 and 394
- Local Tube Stations
*Old Street* *Liverpool Street* *Shoreditch High Street*
Inclusions: 3 tokens to get you started a 2/3rd glass and booklet packet full of info
Tokens: We will be using a Token system to buy beer. 1 token will get you 1/3rd pint. This way you will get to sample many of the different varieties of beer.More tokens can be bought on the day.
Entry, branded glass and three complimentary tokens to get you started!
|12:00 - 00:00||£10.00|
288-299, Old Street, Shoreditch, EC2A
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.