QUEEN OF HOXTON ROOFTOP IS BACK We are super excited to announce that our rooftop is back and taking bookings from 10th July 2020 onwards. We are counting down the days until we can share sunshine, food and drinks with you, not forgetting the smashing views of London. We all need this. We are currently…
Queen of Hoxton Host Neon Nights Dance Workout!
- No reviews.
- Queen of Hoxton
A BRAND NEW UV DANCE CLASS IN LONDON!
Come dance in UV at the Queen of Hoxton with a glowing dance instructor, accessories to play with and neon face paint!
Join us in East London for an after-work Monday night neon workout. A dance class like no other using neon reactive face paints and light-up accessories.
This class is all about doing something different and fun, to help de-stress and have a good time. The class, similar to a Zumba class, with different types of music and dance designed for all types of people.
By combining UV light and reactive body paints with colour popping accessories it's easy to get you in the groove. Where your most fluoro sportswear with it and see how everyone glows.
The class starts with a warm-up of chilled stretching and finishes with a calming post-dance cooldown.
Face paint and neon accessories are provided. The space is cool and dark in the UV light... until the light-up dance floor is switched on that is.
No experience need. The class isn't focused on skill development in dance but more enjoying the experience.
It's fun and friendly with a chilled out atmosphere.
A great affordable evening out if you want to try something new, great for a blind date or to spend time with the guys from work.
All designs and accessories are created by Jylle Navarro who has been specialising in UV reactive materials and performance art for many years.
The Queen of Hoxton has been described as 'pub, club and everything in between – offers an eclectic mix over two fun floors, with DJs playing on a cutting-edge disco/house tip on the weekends, while film nights, fringe theatre and food often take centre-stage during the week. Their huge rooftop is one of the funnest in London too – with an enormous wigwam set up during the winter months.'
For more information on the venue go to - www.queenofhoxton.com
No refunds are available however you can gift / exchange tickets to any future events at the same location. For large group bookings please get in touch.
This class is priced at a reduced introductory price for a brief amount of time, however, tickets are available for sale until mid-November.
|General||18:00 - 19:00||£8.00|
1-5, Curtain Road, Shoreditch, EC2A 3JX
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.