Concrete is a versatile underground multi-function space, located in the heart of vibrant Shoreditch in East London. Situated on the lower level of the Tea Building, Concrete’s interior is simple and raw, inspired by its industrial surroundings. With a professional Martin Audio sound system, Dj…
- No reviews.
Tired of Tinder? Wondering where all the good men have gone? The eligible ladies? They’ll be with Ditzy Ritzy of course, as she finds you the perfect mate as we give a 21st century spin on a classic 90s TV dating show
Ditzy Ritzy is set to get hearts racing as she helps you to find your perfect mate! We will have a lorra lorra laughs with quick fire rounds finding each contestant their perfect match in a 21st century spin on the classic 90s TV dating show.
One lucky contestant will be brought to the stage and blindfolded whilst three lads or lasses looking for love are brought to the stage and seated behind the love screen. Then our lucky contestant will question and probe his or her suitors in their quest for real LOVE with this super perky and quirky game of romance!
Love is never an easy game though so we’ll be sure that there are heaps of personal revelations and cheeky challenges, including a true or false round, dances offs and an actual blind folded date. With so much fun and laughter we think we may just pair up the perfect couple!
Don't worry if you don't get picked to play as there'll be plenty of opportunities for romance, including: 2 love shacks for mini dates, a slow dance session, the tombola of love and an after party with funk and soul music!
|20:00 - 23:15||£6.00|
56, Shoreditch High Street, E1 6JJ
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.