Just a five minute walk from Hoxton Station you can find stylish and modern restaurant, Clutch. Priding themselves on being the 'home of guilt free fried chicken' they serve up a delicious selection of 'cocks and cocktails'. All the coatings are made with free range egg and fried in groundnut oil resulting…
Brunch Weekender @ Clutch Chicken
We're offering up our brunch deal for only £20! so head to the home of guilt free fried food for fun, frolics, free flowing prosecco cocktails and bloody Marys.
Sink you teeth into a seductivly succulent chicken burger, sample our fried chicken and French toast or feast on crispy glazed wings so good you'll wish they were bottomless too! All this while sipping on your tipple of choice; mimosa, prosecco punch and bloody Marys are yours for the drinking with two hours of non stop bottomless enjoyment.
At Clutch, we're all about making the most delectably deliriously delicious fried food imaginable, in the healthiest way possible.That’s why, nutty as it sounds, all our food is fried in groundnut oil. With its ridiculously high smoke point and ludicrously low cholesterol levels, we believe it’s the best thing to use.
To us, where our food comes from is just as important as how it’s cooked; all our chicken is ethically sourced and free range from only the most prestigious poultry farms.
Booking essential: drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 02077294402
Brunch Weekender @ Clutch
Bottomless Brunch 4
|11:00 - 14:00||£20.00|
4, Ravenscroft Street, E2 7QG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.