The folks behind the massively popular Bounce in Farringdon, bring their playful Ping Pong concept to Shoreditch. Taking over an underground space in Old Street, these guys are out to replicate the successes of their first site with another social hub made for drinking, dining and ping-ponging untillate…
Nightmare on Old Street
- No reviews.
- Bounce, Old Street
Bounce Old Street TERRIFIES the ‘bleep' out of you this Halloween with one of the SCARIEST punnily named nights in London, it’s a NIGHTMARE ON OLD STREET. (Nice huh ;))
Sleep, fortunately, will be the last thing on your mind on October the 28th as the Bounce old street venue stays open extra late to through a party for Halloween.
If you haven’t seen the original ‘Nightmare on Elm street’ I wouldn’t bother now, it’s a bit 80’s but basically, the scary dude in it, Freddy Kruger, waits till you fall asleep and then haunts your dreams. A bit like my ex really…
So we will playing up tempo disco and classic pop, as well as having our indomitable games gurus running freakish group games in order to keep you awake and buzzing.
Nightmare on Old Street will offer:
- UV Ping Pong
- Games Gurus running HUGE group games all night
- Something so brand new we can’t even mention it on this message
- UV face painters to scare the s*&t out of people
- Cocktail prizes for the creepiest outfits
- Full on disco and good vibes by DJ Jules
Please Note: Guest list starts from 9pm and does not guarantee entry or include table hire. Standard booking policies apply, with strict +18 policy after 6pm.
Free Guest List
Guest list starts from 9pm
|18:00 - 01:00||Free admission|
241 Old Street EC1V 9EY
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Nightmare on Old Street, You should also check out...