Since first opening it's doors in March 2016, Black Rock has firmly established a reputation as on of the go to bars for whisky in the UK. The Black Rock centre-piece is an 18ft, 185-year old oak tree trunk which also acts as an interactive cocktail ageing system, as well as that there is no bar. Black…
Burns Night - The Perfect Trip
- No reviews.
- Black Rock
The biggest night of the year for Scotch, poetry and unusual food! It's Burns Night and we've got an incredible tasting lined up for you. Hosted by our very own whisky expert Matthew Hastings, you'll be taken on a unique whisky journey from windswept Orkney, through the picturesque Highlands and down to Campbeltown and Islay, the original homes of whisky in Scotland.
We've got drams from Highland Park, Macallan, Strathearn, Springbank and Lagavulin for you, along with the obligatory haggis snacks and inspirational words of one Robert Burns. Grab your kilt and your best whisky drinking shoes, it's going to be a very special night indeed!
7pm - Burns Night - The Perfect Trip
An unforgettable trip around Scotlands finest distilleries for Burns Night. This Session starts at 7pm
|19:00 - 21:00||£25.00|
9, Christopher Street, EC2A 2BS
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.