Head on over to West London's newest cocktail & pizza venue. The vibrant 300pax floral-filled bar and restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy cocktails & pizza, post-shopping pick-me-ups, dates and birthday parties. Enjoy pizza and 2-4-1 cocktails all day every day this month! Book one of…
COOK WITH LERATO: SUNSHINE FROM SENEGAL WITH YASSA
- No reviews.
- The Phoenix London
Travel Across Africa, One Dish at a Time
Love to learn to cook food with spectacular flavour? Join Lerato on an enchanting
journey across Africa, at her immersive cookery classes in London. As a food
writer and leading voice in African cooking, she shares her secrets to cooking vibrant
and sumptuous feasts from Africa and its diaspora – from Morocco to Mozambique,
Senegal to Seychelles, Lagos to London. With both traditional and contemporary
recipes, you can recreate time and again, bringing African sunshine to your home.
Master the famous Jollof, perfect cooking plantains, marvel at North African
feasts, Sumptuous Ethiopian Stews, East African & South African curries and
much more. With seasonal local ingredients and carefully sourced spices and African
superfoods, you will be inspired to explore this rich and diverse cuisine.
After the success of her supper clubs, in 2017 Lerato launched the cookery school to
bring African flavours into cooks across the country and beyond. The cookery classes
are inclusive, welcoming most diets and including lots of plant-based and vegan loving
Whether you are a professional, enthusiastic home cook or a novice, you will enjoy an
immersive experience with tons of inspiration to maximise flavour in your cooking.
Limited spaces are available for each class, so grab your tickets now to avoid
missing out on these spectacular feasts. More destinations and feast to come.
- 3-hour hands-on cookery experience & signature long table feast afterwards to enjoy
- Taught and hosted by Lerato and her team
- Cocktail on arrival.
- Fresh ingredients & unique spice blends
- Aprons and all cookery appliances in our state-of-the-art kitchen in West London
Plant-based & Vegan Loving Food Available*
Lerato Cooks: SUNSHINE FROM SENEGAL WITH YASSA
3-hour hands-on cookery experience; signature long table feast afterwards to enjoy your creations
Taught and hosted by Lerato and her team
Cocktail on arrival
Fresh ingredients and unique spice blends
Aprons and all cookery appliances in our state-of-the-art kitchen in West London
Plant-based and Vegan Loving Food Available*
|19:00 - 22:00
The Phoenix London, Westfield London Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, W12 7GA
Goldhawk Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.