Bush Hall is an independent live music and events venue in London W12 that boasts an impressive rock and roll pedigree. Originally built in 1904 and used as a dance hall through the roaring twenties, the venue has since functioned as a soup kitchen in WWII, a bingo hall and rehearsal space for the likes…
Moon and Mischief New Year's Eve Extravaganza NYE 2019
- Bush Hall
Moon and Mischief is a new collaboration between DJ Jamie Moon and White Mischief. Having curated events & parties around the UK for over 10 years, they’ve hosted remarkable times at mansion and theatres through to the O2 and Bestival.
Throughout 2019 they've created luscious immersive experiences at the fabulous East London private members club The King's Head. This New Year’s Eve Moon and Mischief returns to the gorgeous vintage dancehall Bush Hall in West London for a cabaret party you can enjoy whichever way suits you - dinner, seating or standing.
What to expect:
- Incredible line-up of cabaret, circus, aerial, drag and more
- Tickets fixed at 2018 prices
- A 2r (with interval) night of entertainment even before the clock strikes twelve
- Gorgeous historic venue with up-to-date dining and entertainment
A proper midnight countdown ceremony together with the whole room
- Enjoy the night as you prefer: dinner seats, tables, stageside seats, regular seats or standing tickets
- Diners get early entry into the venue, a two course dinner and can keep their tables
- Tickets available for people who just want to see in midnight and dance
- Dresscode: be as fabulous as you want to be (dressing up not compulsory)
- DJ & dancing until 2.30am
- Group discounts available here on Design My Night
Five pounds off all tickets
Sign up with the Moon and Mischief emailing list and you'll instantly be given a code for five pounds off all tickets
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
A seat in front of the stage for the entire show (seats allocated on night in order of arrival) from 8.45pm to 11.30pm, after which seat will be moved ready for the midnight ceremony
|20:45 - 02:30||£55.00|
310, Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush, W12 7LJ
Shepherd's Bush Market (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.